Over the past few weeks, we have been pointing out some of the problems unique to marketing in the franchise industry. Some of the worst of these are:
- Little to no control over corporate brand
- No central database for franchisees to access marketing collateral as a ‘self service’ tool
- Level of knowledge on the franchisee side of how to execute a integrated direct mail campaign
- Tracking capabilities and ROI measurement to the franchisee level
- Marketing vs. Customer Service – little time to market
- Consistency & Repeatability vs. Localization & Customization
- Marketing comes in many shapes & forms
These problems are all compounded by the fact that any marketing for a franchise is divided into three conflicting groups of problems.
So how do you resolve this conflict?
Marketing technology is designed to meet a specific set of needs. This technology automates and organizes the system, offers opportunity for self service, allows for collection of information, allows marketing process to be done online, allows for control of access, speeds time to market of your message, and allows for targeted communication and better execution. WebbMason’s MarketingBench™ is a proprietary single-source marketing platform to manage all aspects of your marketing strategy online. It adapts to any sales channel model, and gives you more control over your inventory and brand.
For more information on MarketingBench™, click here.
Founded in 1989, WebbMason is one of the fastest-growing print and brand management service companies in the United States, helping marketing departments and their internal and external partners save money and streamline processes through a winning combination of industry expertise, exceptional print supply chain partners and technological innovation. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, WebbMason has 20 sales offices throughout the United States.