Demand for Integrated Marketing Solutions Drives Revenue and Headcount
HUNT VALLEY, MD – October 5, 2012 WebbMason (www.webbmason.com), an integrated marketing solutions and services company headquartered in suburban Baltimore, has bolstered its financial leadership and added key sales staff to capitalize on market opportunities and better serve new and existing customers.
Strengthened Financial Leadership
Richard Barbato, Jr., CPA, has been promoted to vice president of finance. In his new position, Barbato is responsible for day-to-day management of the company’s expanding accounting operation and oversees multiple accounting group managers in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, tax, treasury, and general accounting. Barbato is also responsible for preparing financial statements for WebbMason and its multiple subsidiaries and preparing for year-end audits. He reports to Ernie Vaile, WebbMason’s chief financial officer.
Barbato holds a Bachelor’s degree in accounting from Towson University and is based in the company’s Hunt Valley, MD, headquarters. Prior to joining WebbMason, Barbato held the role of controller at CRW Parts, Inc., a leading distributor of specialized automotive parts headquartered in Baltimore.
Sales Team Expands; New Office Added
- WebbMason has also added sales account executives in four key markets to help service existing customers and drive new business.
- Buffalo: Joe Miner will serve as vice president of sales for a newly-opened office near Buffalo, NY. Miner brings more than three decades of experience as a leader in the print and fulfillment industry. He has held key sales, management, and business development roles at Moore Business Forms/Research (now RR Donnelley) and print and promotional supplier, WorkflowOne. Miner and his team will develop and manage key relationships in the Buffalo market from WebbMason’s new office located in Williamsville, NY.
- Baltimore: Meg Dawes will service the greater Baltimore area from WebbMason’s corporate headquarters. Dawes is a senior sales professional with more than 20 years of combined interactive marketing and business development experience at leading digital and direct marketing firms including Make Me Social, CMS, and Bulk Mailing and Addressing.
- Chicago: Lisa Kinsella will drive new business in the Chicago market. Kinsella brings a client-focused approach and 15 years of sales and business development experience in the marketing and printing industry. Kinsella has held a variety of client service positions with creative, print and production firms including InnerWorkings, Unique Printers, and the Global Group.
- Tampa: Kyle Smith will service new accounts in Tampa and the surrounding area. Smith joined WebbMason after graduating from Florida State University with a degree in Finance.
- Charlotte, NC: Trey Blanton, a recent graduate with a communications degree from Wake Forest University, will work with customers out of WebbMason’s Charlotte, NC, office.
New and existing clients have responded positively to WebbMason’s ability to deliver multi-channel solutions that accelerate marketing results by integrating online and offline marketing campaigns.
“Integrated marketing enables clients to reach their customers and prospects through a variety of touch points and greatly enhances their chance for success,” said Doug Traxler, executive vice president of sales and marketing. “As we continue to innovate beyond our traditional print management and promotional offerings we are adding professionals with the integrated marketing background and capabilities to better serve our client’s needs.”
Founded in 1989, WebbMason is one of the fastest-growing integrated marketing solutions and services providers in the United States. It helps marketers and operations professionals manage brand consistency, streamline processes and save money through a combination of industry expertise, technology innovation, and superior customer service. Solutions include distributed marketing management (WM MarketingBench™), on-demand document printing (WM DocBuilder), online workflow management (WM Connect) and WebbMason Interactive, which provides website development, PURL design, search, email marketing, social media and data analytics. WebbMason has 20 sales offices and eight warehousing, distribution and fulfillment locations throughout the US. Learn more at http://www.webbmason.com.
410-785-1111 ext. 1237
On Demand Marketing